milkysmile

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 11, 2011

When K-pop boys being girls..

Oh no! What happend with'em? Hehehe.. Just for fun.. I'am Coming back agaain!! Wuhu.. ssoooo miss ya guys since i'm ill last last last sunday.. This means, a can't update more wierd articles here.. but.. Now, I'll try to paste my best 'Kpop girl wannabe' collection, so u don't have to search it on youtube (my fave) yeeaay.. Okaay.. Chek this out!

1. Nobody-Wonderboys (Shindong,Seungri,Sungmin,Taemin<3,JoKwon)

2. So Hot(wonder girls) and Girls Generation song(I don't really know hehehe)
Open by your self please.. click on this link.. >,< (mianhae)

3. Genie(SNSD) Taemin, Taecyeon, Key,MC Mong and Wooyoung


4.Muzik(SHINEe-SuJu-MBLAQ)


5.Gee(Super Junior-SHINEE)


6. Bonus for the packet: hehehe


Okaay.. that's it for todaY.. my body feels tired.. hahaha.. I'll wait for yr COMMENT and don't forget to FOLLOW and POLLING my blog and this entry.. See ya Guys! Pray 4 me! :D

Source: YOUTUBE (Yeaaah!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment