milkysmile

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Best Delighting Kpop Song and MV in The Morning

When you get up in the morning, and going to clean your room (especially on the weekend), I think you need some song that can make your spirits up! Come on.. Don't be melancoly.. Try to pick a delighting kpop song! Hahaha.. You know, i've been a kpop lovers since 3 years ago.. So, I think i can give you my opinion for some cute, relaxing and encouraging Kpop song.. So.. Chek it out! Hope U like it!

1.Love Girl-CN.Blue
The reason why I like CN.Blue, is because thier song was very catchy.. weew.. >,<

Download this MP3: CN Blue-Love Girl

2.If You Wanna-Kara
So.. girly..

Download this mp3:Kara-If U Wanna

3.Love Love Love-After Scool
I TRUNED THIS SONG for 234 TIMES! hahaha

Download this mp3:After School-Love Love Love

4.Twinkle twinkle-Girls Day

Download this mp3: Girls Day-Twinkle Twinkle

5.My Best Friend-SNSD
l
Download this mp3:SNSD-My Best Friend

6.No Other-Super Junior
a
Download this mp3: Super Junior-No Other

7.Hello-Shinee
I Like this song and the boyband soo much..:D
a
Download this mp3: Shinee-Hello

8.Stand By Me-SS501
The first boyband that i like.. and i'm soo sad if they broke up..

Download this mp3:SS501-Stand By Me
9.Breath-Miss A

Download this mp3: Miss A-Breath
10.She's Back-Infinite

Download this mp3: Infinite-She's BackWeew.. What do u think? Don't forget to give polling ya! Hope It Can Help!

Source: Youtube, Mediafire, My Ear

No comments:

Post a Comment